Keep your horse here
DIY, Part or Full livery to suit individual needs.
The base rate includes the following:
- All year round 24 hour grazing.
- Well maintained fields:
Soil testing, re-seeding, topping, rotating, resting etc. to provide a good mixture of different high quality grass types as well as clover in the fields so that your horse has a varied and nutritious diet that most owners will not need to supplement with additional feed.
- Good quality hay included in the price.
- Ad-lib hay is provided in the fields during the winter months.
- Knowledgeable personnel on site 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- BHS qualified staff available for advice.
- All our facilities are available for use by liveries at no additional cost.
- Regularly visiting farriers, dentists and vets.
For stabled horses it also includes:
- Early morning feed.
- Turnout or bring in from fields on weekdays in either the mornings or evenings
- Rug change if necessary
Other things we provide for an additional cost:
- Hard feed
- Mucking/ skipping out
- Schooling/ exercise
- Tack cleaning
- Preparation for the show ring
- Trailer parking
- Reduced price riding lessons on your own horse
If there is anything else that you require for your horse then please ask as we are likely to be able to provide it.
Livery fees vary depending on many different factors including horse size and which services you require. The winter rate for 24 hour turnout is slightly higher than the summer rate to cover the costs of hay provision in the fields. Please ring 01159816806 to discuss your requirements and to get a quote.